Canada Business visa is a type of visa that allows an individual to establish his/her business in Canada. However, acquiring a Canadian visa may seem far fetched, but by following the below guide you may acquire a business visa for Canada from India without many efforts.
- Apart from the offline process, the Canada business visa application form has to be filled online.
- Once the application form is filled, an applicant may have to attach all the necessary documents to the application form and submit it to the embassy.
- After the application form is submitted to the embassy, it further takes at least 30 days for the embassy to cross-check or authenticate the given information in the application form.
- The embassy verifies all the business related documents mentioned and attached in or to the application form. An applicant is supposed to fill the bank related information carefully.
- You are also recommended to include the invitation letter from any of the firm, established in Canada, inviting you for the business purpose
- Soon after your application form is approved, you are asked by the embassy officials to make a visit to the embassy/consulate or any of its authorized visa application center for the biometric.
- After successfully undergoing the biometric purpose, an applicant might receive the visa within a span of at least 30 days since the submission of the application form.
- Since this is one of the sensitive procedures, it’s recommended to apply for Canada visa through an expert. Consisting of a team of experts, United World Immigration can assist you in this entire procedure to make it a hassle-free one
- It is essential to ensure that your visa does not get rejected, by submitting a good application with authentic documents and information. Visa refusal can affect your future travel.
The presentation of the documents plays an important role in deciding the time required for Canada business visa process. The applicants are recommended to present the documents on time. As any further delay in the process might lead to the delay in building a business visa of Canada. The documents required for Canada business visa are as follows
- Original Passports with 6 months validity from date of arrival in Canada
- 3 Color photograph
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant and travel
- Invitation letter from the company/ Exhibition/ Conference confirmation
- Proof of accomodation
- Travel Itinerary.
- Confirmed flight tickets
- Proof of employment
- Proof of finance